Devin Townsend - DreamSonic Tour
Alan
2023-06-28 14:01:49 UTC
I know it's only been 16 months, but I didn't want to forget.

Saw Mike on the DreamSonic Tour, playing with Devin Townsend in the middle slot between Animals As Leaders and Dream Theater. First time seeing Devin, and it's a fun show. Dude is clearly having a blast, and the band is tight. Well worth checking out if you get a chance. And I got to say hey to Mike after their show, which is always a welcome bonus.

Alan
mrnewit
2023-06-29 19:38:14 UTC
Some virus thing stopped the last tour a couple days before I was to see it. Wonder what that was about? This time I'm out of town when they're here. I'm starting to take this personally.

(The past couple albums of Devin's have been incredible. If you haven't had a chance to go through them, I'd highly recommend them.)